The Children's Pet Show
Thursday, 30th August 2018. 4.00pm
Rules for the Children’s Pet Show:
- Pets must be accompanied at time of judging.
- The care and safety of pets is the responsibility of the owners at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and be fully inoculated.
- Cats must be on a lead or in a basket.
- All other pets must be caged or safely housed.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that his/her pet has adequate water and to carefully dispose of any mess.
- No animals are to be offered for sale
How To Enter
Just turn up on the day and register your pet! Don't worry if the weather is wet, arrangements will be made to provide cover.
4:00pm: Arrive with your pets and register their entry
6:00pm: All pets and owners sit in the Main Arena
6.10pm: Judges’ decisions and presentation of certificates
We are very grateful to our sponsors who have met the full cost of rosettes, prizes and publicity.
Purrfectly Pets. Pet Supplies & Accessories. Stoney Lane.
The Alresford Gift Shop. West St, Alresford.
David Thrower Fitness. Woodhams Farm, Kings Worthy. davidthrowerfitness.com.
Rob & Ferne Baxter
Clive & Eryl Thompsett
Lynda & Richard Murphy
Jessica & Ronald Massie